Terms and Conditions
- You agree that by accessing any part of the London Laboratory Services (LLS) website, you will be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the website immediately.
- LLS may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on the website.
- You agree that by proceeding with any test you are formally giving LLS your informed consent to perform the tests.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom. LLS makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- You agree that your use of this service is at your sole risk. At LLS, we do our best to ensure that information we post on this site is both timely and accurate but do not guarantee that this will be the case at any time. If you rely on this service or any material available through this service, you do so at your own risk. You understand that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from any material and/or data downloaded from or otherwise provided through website.
- The material and services on this website are provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, LLS provides this website on the basis that LLS excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, any conditions implied by law) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. LLS has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Under no circumstances shall LLS be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising out of the use of LLS.co.uk, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. You agree that the liability of LLS, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim in any way connected to the service shall not exceed the amount you paid to the service for the use of the service.
- The information contained in this website is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment. The tests, services or products found listed in our website are not intended to treat, or cure disease.
- All material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for a physician's consultation. LLS is not engaged in rendering medical diagnosis. Consult your physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to any symptoms or medical condition. LLS does not recommend self-diagnosis or self-medication, and no information within this website or presented by website may be construed or interpreted as recommending self-diagnosis or self-medication.
- Individuals with health disorders, medical conditions, or any condition needing medical supervision assume full responsibility for obtaining such professional medical assistance.
- LLS, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website), and any of LLS’s officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
- To obtain access to certain services on our site, you may be given an opportunity to register with LLS. As part of any such registration process, you will select a user name and a password. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the service under the name of, another person. LLS reserves the right to reject or terminate any user name that, in its judgment, it deems offensive. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and will notify LLS by sending a message to ifo@xxx of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your account.
- Material appearing on this website might include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than LLS. This website might also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. Links to such sites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations and LLS does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. LLS therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk. To the full extent permissible by law, LLS disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
- Results and reports will be sent to you either by post (UK only) or by email (UK and overseas). Please note that the turnaround times for results shown on the website are calculated in working days and exclude weekends and UK public holidays. We give no guarantee that results are always available in the turnaround times shown on the website.
- Payment must be received in full prior to the processing of your order. Methods of payment include Intuit Pay and PayPal. All prices are 'Total' which means there are no additional costs. They include shipping by first class post within the UK and courier costs for overseas orders.
- After your payment has been processed we will send your order by first class post within the UK or courier service overseas. You should receive your order within 2 working days depending on stock and availability. LLS will not be responsible for any delay in shipping the order.
- Once your order has been placed and payment has been received, you can cancel it at any time. You will receive a refund after deduction of third party payment fees and a cancellation charge of £25. The same will apply to cancellation after the test kit has been dispatched but in addition a charge of £25 will be made for the test kit.
- We aim to refund customers within 7 working days of receipt of the cancellation request. Once processed, refunds will be transferred back to the original credit card / debit card.
- If you lose or damage your test kit, or it expires, we can send you another. There will be a £25 charge for replacement kits plus shipping costs.
- Children under the age of 18 years should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers) over the internet. We will not knowingly allow anyone under 18 to register with our site.
- To make use of certain features on our website, visitors need to register and to provide certain information as part of the registration process. Your personal information and medical results are strictly private and confidential. Information from your medical record will not be submitted or provided to any third parties whatsoever without your prior written consent.
- The information you supply will help us to offer you more personalised features, to tailor our site to your interests and make them more useful to you. If you do not supply the information we need, we may be unable to provide you with services we make available to other visitors to our site. Even if you want to remain completely anonymous, you are still free to take advantage of the wealth of content available on our sites without registration.
- To help make our site more responsive to the needs of our visitors, we invoke a standard feature of browser software, called a "cookie", to assign each visitor a unique, identification number that resides on your computer. The cookie does not identify the visitor, just the computer that a visitor uses to access our site. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will not know who you are even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read unrelated data off your hard drive.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the internet, including your ip address, when you visit our site. Your ip address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data such as the web pages you view. Your ip address does not identify you personally to us. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
Payment must be received in full prior to shipping of the test kit and processing of your order. Methods of payment include Intuit Pay and PayPal. All prices are 'Total' which means there are no additional costs. They include shipping by first class post within the UK and courier costs for overseas orders.
After your payment has been processed, we will send your order by first class post within the UK or courier service overseas. You should receive your order within 2-5 working days depending on stock and availability.
We aim to refund customers within 7 working days of receipt of the cancellation request. Once processed, refunds will be credited to the credit / debit card used for payment. These guarantees are in addition to your statutory rights, which remain unaffected.
Replacement test kits
If you lose or damage your test kit, or it expires, we can send you another. There is a £25 administration charge for replacement kits plus shipping costs.
Test Results & Turnaround Times
Please note that the turnaround times for results shown on the website are calculated in working days. We give no guarantee that results are always available in the time shown on the website.
Privacy & Data Protection
Your personal information and medical results are strictly private and confidential. Information is not submitted for your medical record or provided to any third parties whatsoever without your prior written consent. We do not use your information for marketing purposes, but may, in respect of health screening checks, contact you annually to remind you when your next annual check is due.